Thursday, February 23, 2012

President's Day - NO SCHOOL!

John & Rach came up to Shelley to see the Hurd's so I went up to visit them and I got to go shooting (for my first time ever!) with Caleb and John.  I shot a 410 (and I have no idea what that means) and I missed the clay pigeon (why on earth do they call it a pigeon, it's a round disk?!) every time haha It was a lot of fun and so good to see them!  I also got to hang out with Rachael and Jen and we went to a fabric store and had a great time!  Thanks again Rach for lettin me know and buyin my lunch :)

Doesn't it look like I've been doin this for years ;) haha


2 comments:

Ben and Dena said...

Looks like you are having so much fun!!!! Dude- isn't shooting a blast!!?! No pun intended :)

Jen said...

Yea - I get to see a pic of Trevor - hope it's all going good still - looks like a nice guy!